Who We Are
We are clinicians, historians and other scholars from diverse disciplines who seek to understand how history, public affairs, and culture shape and are shaped by individual and group psychology. The IPhA is open to all who wish to study, teach, and conduct research in psychohistory.
INTERNATIONAL PSYCHOHISTORICAL ASSOCIATION’S
46th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
MAY 18-20, 2023
VIRTUALLY ON ZOOM
WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON?
PSYCHOHISTORICAL PERSPECTIVES ON A WORLD ON THE EDGE
SUBTHEMES: PSYCHOHISTORICAL INSIGHTS ON
• CLIMATE CHANGE AND THE PSYCHOLOGY OF DENIAL
• WARS, GEOPOLITICAL CONFLICT, AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL CRISES
• RESURGENT TRIBALISM: BACKLASH TO NEOLIBERAL GLOBALIZATION
• GENDER, RACE, AND IDEOLOGIES OF DOMINATION
• PSYCHOANALYSIS AND HEALING